Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Busy Writing a Story


For those very few who have been waiting for me to paint new things, many apologies. I’ve lately been distracted with a novel, the concept birthed in writing around last week. Or two weeks ago, at the very most - I had been texting myself little phrases earlier. 

I can’t promise anything wonderful, or worth reading. I can’t promise a publication, but it’s a story I’ve been obsessed over, a world I’ve created all of my own. I’m 25 years of age, and life simply feels to be slipping by. Sometimes, one needs to take a chance, for their creative side to truly blossom. I’ve immediately fallen in love with my off-beat characters ever since I sat down and fleshed my texts out and I really want them to see their day in the sun. 

So far, it's about 18k of words.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would really love to read about all those characters in this new world of yours. I know your creative side is a wonderland of imagination. You sound so intent and passionate I just LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost 34k words now, calculated to be around 136 pages. I'm thinking of keeping it a novella and just publish it on Amazon as such, soon. If I somehow extend it past 40k, it would technically be considered a novel, and hopefully it'd be at least 10k words more just to secure novel status.

      However, it is considered an erotic romance novel, so I must caution potential readers to please have an open mind and bear with me if they choose to read it. At the end of the day, it's just a story of two characters I've come to love, and I hope people feel the same way, too.

      Delete
  2. So? Whatever happened to the novel?

    ReplyDelete