Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awesome-ness


I love them so XD ♥...

And shepherds we shall be,
for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
En nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
✤✥
I'm a purposeful walker, which is why I don't walk that much. I can overtake most people. The secret to staying cool in the tropics is apparently to putter slowly and don't bother making it somewhere early.

So I was walking the long pavement in the heat, and for some reason was thinking about the Saints. I was trying to come up with a song about them.
"...won't you please watch....
over...me.."

There was some guy ahead of me who got my attention. As I got closer, I noticed he had some unusual tattoo on his forearm. I walked more. It was a word. Walked more.
It said AEquitas.
He was like me!!
Oh my gosh...in this small two-star town there is also another budding Saint.

I didn't say anything, but I happily overtook him and continued my long march somewhere...


Most people can't, shouldn't, and aren't meant to be full-blown Saints. The brothers however, embody so much of ourselves and what all of us have thought of at one point or another, and in a way, they are real.

But it's always comforting knowing that the Saints are watching over you...

If you're one of us, feel free to give a shout. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment